Monday, January 25, 2010

Regular Radio

As much as I pretend to be a music snob, I really miss the regular radio. Even the commercial filled radio. I'm currently sitting in my apartment listening to Mix 97.3-a Sioux Falls station. Not my favorite Sioux Falls station, but the one I could get to stream. I just heard the school cancellations and late starts. I heard a commercial for a "responsible plummer." And it made me so happy. (Apparently, according to Ben and Patty in the morning, the Saints-Viking game was a hard game to watch. Ah...normalcy) Actually, it's bittersweet. So nice to hear. However, it makes me a little sad, too.
And South Dakota accents!! Sigh. So nice to hear.

Oh internet...where would I be without you.
(Really? 6 turnovers?! Come on, Purple)

No comments:

Post a Comment