Saturday, January 16, 2010

Doh

Well, I already missed a day. Minus one point for me.
It's currently 4pm, Sunday afternoon. I'm wearing comfey green sweatpants, loafing on my bed, watching Stranger Than Fiction and typing away. A thoroughly enjoyable way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Oh, Dunkin Donuts and an Americano are also involved.
Yesterday was my friend/co-worker Jessica's birthday. It was a funfilled day of going to an aquarium, On The Border mexican resturant, bowling, and karaoke. The aquarium has fairly ingenius tanks made from refridgerators, toliets, coke machines, phone booths, and the like. I'll put up some photos soon.
I'm fairly certain that Livin' On A Prayer is my new Noraebong song. (Noraebong=Karaoke room. Just you and your friends singing whatever songs you like...not infront of a whole bar. Far superior.)
This evening is pub trivia. Good times.
All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment